Kindly note that Cyprus weather conditions during the camp periods range between 17c and 20c while sea temperature is between 14c and 17c. Chances of rain and wind are around 20% while chances of cloudy days are only 7%.
- Medical Form – (please complete e-mailed document if you’ve not sent one already)
- Road Bike – (In safe, roadworthy & serviceable condition. Don’t forget to check tires and brake locks)
- Wetsuit (if you are bringing your wetsuit care kit with you please make sure quantities comply with international travel regulations-max 100ml)
- Helmet (Compulsory)
- Cycling shoes
- Bike computer
- Bike lock
- Spare tyres x2, pump & tyre levers
- Water bottle
- Small Aid Kit ( Full aid kit will be in the support vehicle)
- Running shoes & socks
- Hydration belt
- Sunglasses & hat
- Sun cream
- Training shoes
- T-Shirts/Sports tops
- Shorts/ Jogging bottoms
Other Useful Information
Getting to your accommodation: Upon arrival one of our representatives will be waiting for you at the airport. Please make yourself known and grab a seat at the minibus!
Bike Storage Facilities: Most hotels feature dedicated, safe bike storage rooms. If you require access to the bike storage room please ask reception for access details and protocol.
Catering Info: Breakfast and dinner are included in your training package. Lunch or snacks are not covered so please make sure you have some Euros you can use during training.
Other: Cyprus uses triple sockets so there is no need to bring an adaptor with you. Training/beach towels are provided by the hotel on a daily basis. English is widely spoken by hotel staff and locals.