Please do not forget to pack:
- Travel insurance documentation
- Some hotels have dressing codes for men so please bring a pair of trousers.
- Despite high temperatures during daytime, evenings can be cool so bring a jumper or sweatshirt too
… and of course your favourite books & movies! Kindly note that hotels provide shampoo, shower wash and towels.
We provide water, energy drinks and fruit as part of our supported packages. Please feel free to bring any gels or energy bars that you normally use or check our quality nutrition products that you can purchase on site.
Depending whether you’re joining us for a cycling or triathlon camp, a running event or a yoga holiday you will need various sorts of equipment.
- Swim kit
- Pull buoy
- Flip flops
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Bike kit
- Bike shoes
- Trisuit is recommended for brick sessions
- Bike computer (optional)
- Saddle (optional)
- Drinks bottles
- Arm & leg warmers for the mountains
- Rain jacket or gilet
- Charger for electronic gearing
- Normal run kit
- Cap or race visor
- Running shoes