Please try to arrange your flights into Pafos International Airport (PFO). If you’re flying from the UK there are daily flights from Gatwick and many other UK airports by EasyJet, RyanAir, Jet2, BA, Thomson and others. There are also numerous flights from mainland Europe. Alternatively, Larnaca International Airport (LCA) airport is located approximately 1hour 15minutes away. A shuttle bus service as well as private taxi transfers and car hire services are available.
Paphos climate, like the rest of Cyprus, is a subtropical one that offers very mild winters (on the coast) and warm to hot summers. Snow is possible only in the Troodos mountains in the central part of the island. Rain occurs mainly in winter, with summer being generally dry. Between February and mid March there may be a chance of showers and potential for some cooler weather especially during the night time. From late March onwards the weather should be consistently warm.
When visiting Cyprus please remeber:
- Cyprus has UK power sockets. Make sure you check if you need an adapter.
- Local currency is Euros.
- Credit cards are widely accepted.
- English is spoken by the vast majority of the local population.
- Most rooms have kettles, fridges and coffee making facilities.
- Free WiFi is available at most hotels. However, download speeds are not so fast.